Thursday, November 22, 2007

Why You Won't Make Any Money With Google Adsense Part 2.

Thanks to everyone who read my first post. "Why You Won't Make Any Money With Google Adsense Part1."

It was interesting to read the responses. Some of you felt I was going to try and sell you an ebook or direct you towards a sig link to buy something. Some of you were just happy to agree.

For all those who have waited I will now present you with Part 2. I'm not going to try and sell you something, I don't have to, I already make 5 figures a month from Google Adsense. Some of this information you may already be familiar with and some of it may be new. However you want to take it, I hope you enjoy.

Here we go.

1) The absolute critical factor for achieving any success with adsense is, YOU MUST HAVE UNIQUE TARGETTED CONTENT. I know this already right! Here is an example: I had a digital camera website up for several weeks and not much was happening. I had all kinds of information on how to take great pictures, how great digital cameras were and so on. The only problem was it was not making any money. One thing to remember about Google Adsense, the advertisers want a return on there advertising investment. They are not interested in knowing if your site will help people take great pictures. They are only interested in knowing if your site will convert into a sale for them. Once I started to add content that was directly targetted to certain digital camera models with complete specifications from the manufacturers, did I immediately notice my adsense income drastically increased. So I kept adding more information on the actual cameras rather than on taking digital pictures. Don't just write reviews of products/services, explain in detail exactly what they are. When Google visits your page they will see that your site is directly related to digital cameras (or whatever your site is about) and serve higher paying ads that are related to your site.

The Smart Pricing problem many people experience is directly related to the above situation. If you give your visitors crap or vague information, they will never be good buyers for the advertisers you are trying to get. Google will immediately sense that the traffic from your website is poor quality, and you will instantly get SmartPriced.

When I started my Hybrid-Car website there were already several sites highly placed on Google searches.

What did all of these sites have in common. Well for starters they ALL featured complete information on every hybrid possible. Only after this information was included did they have reviews or other news about hybrids. The point again is this, Honda or Toyota want to be sure that my website will result in actual sales of there vehicles. They don't care if I think hybrids are good for the environment or there gas mileage is great. All they want is a directly targetted customer to click on there ads who may eventually buy a car. The best part is, you can get all of the information you need from the manufacturers free for virtually any niche site you want.

This may sound simple, but it is extremely important for the advertisers to know that you will be receiving quality traffic. Then and only then will Google serve you with the higher paying ads.

2) The keywords you use are just as important. For my digital camera site I was using some really vague keywords that were related to my site but were not laser targetted. I immediately started using exact keywords such as: Canon Power Shot 80, Nikon Digital SLR etc. I dropped many keywords and phrases like, how to take great digital pictures, using your digital camera and digital camera reviews. After doing this I noticed that the quality and price of the ads and clicks started to increase immediately. I did the exact same for my Hybrid-Car site and the adsense revenue also increased immediately.

Use this information to adjust and fine tune your niche/website. I'm sure you will see an immediate increase in your Google Adsense revenue.

I hope you have enjoyed reading these posts and I wish you all the best of success.

If you are finally sick and tired of making pennies from Google adsense and want to learn how to make dollars.

Victoria.

No comments: